Rethinking the Standard of Care for Cerebral Palsy
Webinar // Oct 1, 2020 // 7-8:30 pm EST
Join us for a discussion on making evidence-based long term cerebral palsy care decisions.
This interactive program is designed to provide caregivers, parents, patients, and allied medical professionals with a concise overview of the latest evidence based treatments, while also unpacking some common misconceptions to better inform long term CP care decisions regarding neurological and orthopedic treatment of CP.
- What are we treating and why? Discussing common misconceptions regarding the neurological and orthopedic treatment of CP.
- Balancing short-term pediatric improvements with the potential for adverse long-term consequences of invasive procedures or therapies.
- Interactive Q&A session with the experts.
Linn Katus, DO, MSc
- Pediatric & Adult Neurology, Childhood Movement Disorders
Paulo Selber, MD
- Pediatric & Adult Orthopedic Surgery, Gait Analysis
Jan Moskowitz, LCSW (Moderator)
- Mental Health & Psychotherapy
There is no cost to attend this event.