WFCPC STEPtember Challenge
Join us this September and take the equivalent of 10,000 steps daily to support the work at the WFCPC and CPARF
The Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center (WFCPC) is excited to take part in the STEPtember challenge this fall! It is our first year partnering with Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation (CPARF) for this inclusive nonprofit wellness challenge.
The mission is twofold – get moving during September and raise funds for the Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center and Cerebral Palsy Alliance Research Foundation to change what’s possible for families living with cerebral palsy.
During the month of September, take the equivalent of 10,000 steps a day to raise funds for the CP Center and cerebral palsy research. STEPtember is a virtual, global and inclusive fundraising initiative. We have more than 80 activities that convert to steps, including swimming, adaptive sports, handcycling, yoga, weightlifting, and housecleaning so participants of all fitness and ability levels can join! Join as a team of four, or as an individual and start fund raising. You can also support us by donating to our campaign.
Why Support The WFCPC STEPtember Challenge?
Cerebral palsy is the most common lifelong physical disability in the world, but it doesn’t get the funding or attention it deserves. STEPtember is a chance for all of us to help change that.
Any contribution you make will make a difference. Your gift can support:
- Care for people with CP of all ages
- Education for the CP community
- Innovations that make it easier for people with CP to live their everyday lives
- Research into cutting-edge physical therapy to see what works best for certain children
- Painless technology that makes it possible for people with CP to move in ways - and accomplish things — that they never have before
- Research into new chronic pain treatments and solutions for people with CP
Every step counts! Join us today!