The Weinberg Family CP Center Advisory Board and PFAC
Weinberg Family CP Center Advisory Board
Membership on the Advisory Board is to be limited to a small group of dedicated volunteers and leaders in the field who have a passion to raise awareness about CP. Members bring unique perspectives to our efforts and are instrumental in the future of our enterprise by:
- Serving as advocates, advisors, and ambassadors for the Weinberg Family Cerebral Palsy Center at Columbia University.
- Providing strategic counsel to the Center’s leadership and those involved in caring for patients with CP and other neuromuscular conditions and their families, and ensuring that all efforts are consistent with the mission of the Center.
- Spreading the word about the Center to friends and colleagues, and supporting the center's philanthropic and outreach missions.
Advisory Board Members
- Debby Weinberg, Chair
- Elena Anadolis
- Ashley Caldwell
- Cynthia Frisina
- Andrew M. Gordon, PhD
- Julie Joseph, MD, MPH, MBA
- Nicholas J. Morrissey, MD
- Herald Ritch
- Sue Viniar
- Caroline Weinberg
- Peter A. Weinberg
- Scott M. Wright, MD
- David P. Roye, Jr., MD
- Jason B. Carmel, MD, PhD, Ex-Officio
- Joshua E. Hyman, MD
- Sandra Lee
The Patient Family Advisory Council (PFAC)
Formed in the Fall of 2020 and comprised of volunteers who are or have been cared for at the Center, the council acts as a voice for fellow patients and families working together to provide leaders with valuable feedback and insight regarding the planning, design, and delivery of care. PFAC helps identify needs or concerns of patients and their family members, creates dialogue among advisors and executives about systems and processes, and generates new ideas to improve the patient experience.
The council's initiatives aim to improve and enhance the patient and family experience, including developing a Mentee/Mentor Program.
PFAC strives to represent the patient, family, and caregiver community of the Weinberg Family CP Center and we welcome your input. Please feel free to connect with us regarding feedback, ideas, and insights you would like to share.